Friday, June 08, 2007

To You...

Out I was, in a foreign land,
Under the pressure of work, sucking me down like quick sand,
The sunshine scared, more than appealing,
As it marked another day of work, that never heard - "Life's calling"....

Paternal feelings, and missing mothers touch,
Did not seem to worry me, as I did not have the time to even stretch,
Commitments to life, over shadowed by commitments at work,
There I was, not living but but did lurk....

Saw a glimpse of life, when friends were around,
And wanted to live, before work crushed me to ground,
Did few mistakes, thinking of none but my own,
Then you made me realise, Life is not about you alone....

Now I stand on a hanging bridge,
Looking for balance, to prevent myself falling over the ridge,
And there I see your hand, holding me from the fall,
Not for saving me alone, but to pull me up and tell me..."Answer Life's call"...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM , Blogger Dee said...

Amazing one... feelings that are so true and thought provoking...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home