Sunday, June 03, 2007

Another Dream...

Brushing away across the face,
With the warmth of sun's morning rays,
Flowers blossoming with the softest of dew,
My attention on all these, Was something new...

Lost in thoughts, I tried to reason,
What was the cause, that changed my mental season,
In the shroud of dim haze,
I tried to figure my way, through the maze...

Was it the sleep, or was it the Dream?
I did not get an answer, and my mind silently did scream,
For a second, I felt I should have dreamed on,
But voices calling my name, I had to reckon...

Cursing myself, feeling so lost,
I knew that, this dream had a cost,
I should have dreamed on, pricked a li'l thought like a knife,
I would have seen your face, My Love..My Life...

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ur Dream is really fantastic and touching to the heart, how i wish u could have slept till u could see the face..............

 
At 7:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ur Dream is really fantastic and touching to the heart, how i wish u could have slept till u could see the face..............

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger Gayathri said...

good one! wish u cud have seen her! guess ur dream will be bak wen the girl is matched fr u! Good Luk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home