Saturday, June 09, 2007

Nature...My Lovely teacher....

In the arms of nature,
Cradled into a swinging sleep,
Hearing the Earth's song,
Anything and Everything, heavenly and pure...

Placid in its appearence,
Like layers of dew on leaves,
Unfathomed at undefined locations,
Just something like, Human emotions...

What you sow, is what you reap,
Words so simple, unfathomable when thoughts run deep,
The Earth did say something, and so did the prople,
But when the Earth speaks, our voices go feeble...

Never did I think, Ignorance was bliss,
If I did not know it, it was something I missed,
Silence and sight, proved me wrong in this,
At times, Ignorance is heavenly and the ignorant - Blessed...

Time has come to part, from the arms of Mother Nature,
It was an experience, I felt her grand stature,
A smile escaped my lips, with my heart yelling now,
"You always have me, Mother Nature my Love"

P.S...Wrote this when I was in Taman Negara - the national forest of Malaysia..!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

G8 poem. It really shows u have
experienced nature at its best
and loved it too..........

Ur poems are too good
keep writing dear...........

 
At 11:11 PM , Blogger Jaishree Venkat said...

Nature'Canvas is always a Master Piece which No artist can recreate.... and yet Man systematically is slowly and surely erasing a little bit of this amazing art every second of the day....
Thanks da for making us remember how beautiful she is through ur verse..

 
At 11:36 PM , Blogger Hari Ramachandran said...

@ Anandhi...

Thanks..keep checkin for more...

@ Jai..

Its jus tat these days...ppl say..they do not have time to observe nature...n so they think its somethi common to use...n r killin it..n themselves indirectly..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home