Saturday, June 09, 2007

Why does this happen...??

The leaves were swinging with the wind,
But my senses failed to feel them...
A thousand thorns pricked me,
I my search for the most beautiful rose,
Blood was red, and so were the roses...
But it was the roses I saw,
My blood was not in my eyes recognition...
Many beautiful composition passed throuhg my ears,
But my mind failed to realize even a single note...
The moist sand, the aroma of a candle,
Perfumes were beyond my sense of smell...
Lost was I, or was finding myself in You??
These could be the answers, or...
Could be the questions I wanna pose to You,
Lost in the sense of time, my own loud words, became a silent mime...

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIMPLE... its because u are day dreaming!!! come back to the reality world dude!!lolzzzzz

 
At 4:24 PM , Blogger Hari Ramachandran said...

kozhupu jaasthi...

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger Jaishree Venkat said...

neenga rendu perumma ippadi chanda podalama that too in the comment section,, Please Kindly use open forum for such activities..hehehhehehe so that qualified persons like me can play referee ...:-)

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Jaishree Venkat said...

aishwarya what telling also correct!!
roja poo chedilla mull irrukum therindum manasa engayyo allaya vittutu thoduvalla?? (please excuse english)
Well on a more serious note and a little better english,, Hari here i feel u all ur senses are keyed into the fragrance of love, the reason why u tuned out of everything else.
Right now all instead of having five sense u just have a sixth sense and u know what that is.......:-)

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Hari Ramachandran said...

Am in ma senses while my sensory organs fail to respond the way they r supposed to...

 
At 3:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When u say that u are in ur senses, it automatically means that ur sensory organs are the ones which gives u those senses!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home